Wednesday, June 24, 2015

PEP TALK FROM KID PRESIDENT

There are many viral videos place out into the world on a daily basis, some interesting, others useful and some simply for entertainment. I would consider myself a “YouTuber”, I find myself searching through YouTube for hours, many times for motivational and creative expression content. I came across a video a while back that stuck with me. I found “A Pep Talk from Kid President” on YouTube. The video is informational, motivational and to prompt an action within ones self. If you have not watched it, I strongly encourage you to do so. The video has generated over hundred thousand views and the channel has gained the same in subscribers.

Searching the video was simple, any long tail or keywords such as “Kid President” or “Pep talk” would lead you directly to video. This video is indifferent when it comes to supporting other marketing efforts; it is not for or against anything in particular. The video links to social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook. When writing posts related to particular content one can utilize hash tags like: #PEPTALK, #KidPresident #WAKEUP #encouragement.


As far as monetizing efforts for this video, only few have been made. However, I do believe because this YouTube channel has turned into something that is recurring, with different topics of today. Many entrainment media driven campaigns could utilize Pep talks from the Kid President. 


No comments:

Post a Comment