Wednesday, June 24, 2015

GOOGLE ANALYTICAL OVERVIEW




Recently in my Digital Marketing class, we were asked to create a Google Data Analytics, a report that will keep track of how many new and previous viewers visit my blog page. In addition, to bounce rate, page sessions, and traffic sources. I must say I was quote surprised to see the increase in my page views within only four weeks. Unfortunately, my bounce rate is in the high 90%, meaning that when using visit my site they do not find thing that peak their interest, therefore they move on to the next site in hopes of something more intriguing. Monitoring this data only shows me that I need to create ways to increasing my bounce rate. In doing so, constantly uploading blog posts that are more driven to the film industry, placing information out there will not only capture ones attention but keeps them coming back for more. Nonetheless, I have a lot of work to do, and I will continue to research how to have a successful blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment