Sunday, July 12, 2015

ENTREPRENEUR EXPERTS...

Chuck Blackman is an internationally known business speaker and mentor. He has been an acclaimed speaker by CNNMoney.com and featured in major entrepreneur magazine such the New York Times and Forbes. He owns company Crankset Group a site that is available for future entrepreneurs to learn about new ways and techniques to grown their companies. Blackman is most notable for his unorthodox and untraditional approach when it comes to preparing a business plan. Blackman believes “that business plans are a waste of time, that time could be spent actually doing the business.” When it comes to the business plan, Blackman feels that one should implement now and perfect as he/she goes. His key points in his business advisory plans that are important;

-Make more money in less time
-Do not get stuck on the treadmill
-Enhance one’s business practices and culture to increase revenue
I believe that these considered key points because it will allow your business to always stay flourishing.

As for another entrepreneur expert that I have research, I cannot say that his approaches on business plans are the same. Business expert Kevin Geiger is a world known filmmaker, He is known for his feature films “Chicken Little”, “Fantasia”, “Ring of Fire” just to name a few. According to Lindsay Pressley’s BlogSpot post on “Film Folks”, she mentions that Geiger believes that key points investors are seeking when presenting a business plan are,

       How are the investors going to make their money back?
       Prepare a cash flow projection
       Create a business plan presentation for investors
These are great key points to consider, I feel that it provides you an outline of what your investors are seeking. Ultimately investors wants to see a return on the money they have invested, and when one is pitching their business plan can already have a detail projection of that, it will make the investors more confident in one’s project.

Moving forward in my journey to entrepreneurship and preparing my business plan, there is a lot to be learn form both experts and applied to my business plan. However, because we are in a day in age where people, investors and contributors wants to see more done versus more than what is being said to come. I plan to incorporate Blackman’s technique towards success and that is simply doing! I will let my work speak for itself. In doing so, I will produce my projects and properly promote and market, in results, will attract the attention of investors. “Implement now, and perfect as you go.” That will continue to stick with me on my journey to success.




References:





                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment